77th Anniversary Art Show
To Benefit the North Haven Library
The North Haven Art Association was established in 1936 to provide funds for the North Haven Library. Each summer, a show and sale offers local artists and those “from away” an opportunity to exhibit their works and support the library.
The 77th Annual Show will take place in the Library, the American Legion Hall, and the North Haven Gallery from Thursday, August 11 through Sunday, August 14. The schedule follows:
- Thursday 8/11: Preview and Reception (no sales) 5-7 pm, with a wine and cheese reception in the Library. The Silent Auction begins.
- Friday 8/12: Early Bird Sale Starts at 9 am. Galleries open for general sales from 10 am – 6 pm (hours extended to accommodate people attending the Bishop Symposium).
- Saturday 8/13: Exhibit and sales from 10 am – 4 pm.
- Sunday 8/14: Logout and artist pick-up of unsold work from 10 am – 4 pm. Results of the Silent Auction and Raffles will be announced.
- Ongoing throughout the show: raffle ticket sales, silent auction,and 2016 poster sales
Payment: All items must be paid for (cash or check only) at time of purchase.
Admission: Free admission (except for the reception on August 11th: $10 per person).